Vegan Dalgona Matcha Latte – Sugar Free
60 ml Aquafaba (liquid reserved from draining a can or box of Chickpeas)
2 ½ T Powdered Erythritol
2 t Matcha powder
Plantbased Milk of your choice for serving
1. Put the aquafaba in a metal bowl or deep beaker
2. Attach the whisk attachment to an immersion blender
3. Add 1 T of the Powdered Erythritol
4. Begin to whisk, first on a lower speed, gradually increasing to a maximum setting. Mind the mess!
5. When the aquafaba resembles Meringue, add the matcha powder and powdered Erythritol. Use a fine metal mesh strainer to avoid clumps
6. Serve either warm or iced with the plant milk of your choice. I recommend homemade Cashew milk.
Recipe adapted from Jasmine @sweetsimplevegan
#plantbased #vegan #veganketo #lowcarb #keto #matcha #dalgona #plantbasedpeacefulwarrior @plantbasedpeacefulwarrior
12Lao Tzu — Tao te Ching — Stephen Mitchell version
Colors blind the eye.
Sounds deafen the ear.
Flavors numb the taste.
Thoughts weaken the mind.
Desires wither the heart. The Master observes the world
but trusts his inner vision.
He allows things to come and go.
His heart is open as the sky.
#dalgona #matcha #vegan #plantbased #latte #barista #tao #taoism #laotzu