40Lao Tzu — Tao te Ching — Translated by Stephen Mitchell
Return is the movement of the Tao.
Yielding is the way of the Tao. All things are born of being.
Being is born of non-being.
Preheat is the beginning of the Bake
Yielding is the way of the Bread. All things are born of baking.
Baking is born of non-baking.
#veganketo #fathead #pizza #pesto
Pesto and mozzarella — plantbased
FatHead Vegan Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 200 C or 400 F
- (makes 2 individual pizzas or 1 large to share)
- 250 g Vegan Cheese, homemade or store-bought, grated
- 60 g Cashew cream cheese or store-bought Vegan Cream Cheese
- 180 g Almond flour
- 1 T Baking Powder
- 2 Flax Eggs
(2 T flax seeds, ground into meal . Mixed with 5 T hot water)
- Make the Flax egg.
- In a mixing bowl, add the two cheeses.
- Add the dry ingredients
- Add the Flax eggs
- Use silicone baking mats or baking/pizza sheet paper
- Divide the dough into 2 for two individual size pizzas or one large
- Cover the dough with another silpat mat or sheet of baking paper
- Press or roll flat
- Remove the top paper and use wet hands to shape the edges into a more pleasant looking form with less surface area to over-brown.
- Bake the crust, without toppings at first, with the paper or silicon under the pizza
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove and top with traditional tomato pizza sauce or Plantbased Pesto
- Top with Plantbased homemade Mozzarella or other store bought vegan cheese, grated
Health Benefits of Flaxseeds
- 3 grams protein per serving
- 4 grams fiber
- High in omega-3 fatty acids
- Aids with digestion
Contribute to the Peaceful Warrior
Please help me spread the Plant-based message to the this far corner of the world. We hope to be crowd-funded in our nascent form. A plant-based restaurant and bakery
hours minutes seconds
Future Restaurant-Bakery Opening
Cool stuff Dan On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 7:40 AM Plantbased Peaceful Warrior wrote: > djpierson posted: ” Carrot Cake…
I will be making this fo sho !!! My patio strawberries are growing their first leaves …I’m excited ! Spring…
Thank you.It’s always good to add to our vegan repertoire. 🙂
Now that’s my kind of dish , yum, nutricious and soul filling !!By the way Thank you for joining the…
Thanks Jeremy. He was an everyday hero.