The 9 Principles of the Peaceful Warrior
Speak the Truth.
Do the Right thing
The Way is in Training your Body.
Day after Day, Everyday
Always seek to Learn something New.
Practice it, improve
Know the ways of Work.
be Efficient, be Responsible
Distinguish what you can Do Without.
Trust your own Intuition.
In All ways
Perceive the Unseeable.
See through Illusion
Pay Attention to Details.
Study the Situation
Do Nothing that is of no Use.
Discard all Clutter
Adapted and inspired and original sentiment from — Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
Strawberry Jam — Quick ‘n Sugar-free
150 g Strawberries, frozen
¼ C Water, cold
40 g Erythritol, brown `sugar` type
½ t Citric Acid Powder or zest and juice of ½ Lemon
⅛ t Vanilla Powder
A few drops, Stevia, liquid
1 t Guar Gum Powder
1. Heat the first ingredients from Strawberries to Vanilla in a small saucepan
2. When the Strawberries begin to soften a bit, after about 2-4 minutes of simmering
3. Remove from the heat
4. Add the Stevia drops
5. Use a small fine Sieve to distribute the Guar Gum evenly over the top surface of the jam.
6. Mix this in well.
7. Let sit and cool
8. Refrigerate after acquiring room temperature.
2 T Erythritol, Powdered
1 1/2 T Coffee, Instant
2 T Water, Boiling
Vanilla powder, a Dash of
1 C Plantbased Milk of your choice
1. All Ingredients in a tall metal Beaker or Carafe
2. Attach the whisk attachment to an immersion blender
3. Whisk until peaks form
4. Add Ice to a glass
5. Pour in Plantbased milk
6. Top with Dalgona mixture
7. Stir to enjoy
Pizza – Sourdough style– Plantbased ‘White’ Pizza – Spinach and Broccoli, Mushrooms and Pine nuts